Product Description :
UD Roll Coils provides two wires of different heating materials, namely SS316L heating wire and Ni200 pure nickel wire.
Ni200 is a nickel metal alloy that is known for its excellent electrical, thermal, and magneto strictive properties. Due to these unique characteristics, Ni200 wire can be temperature controlled with the proper device. The ability to control the temperature of your coils substantially adds to the overall quality of your vapor. Pure Nickel Ni200 wire for use in Temperature Control builds on your rebuildable atomizers. Nickel Ni200 wire is heat resistant up to 1400 degrees Celsius. Its unique properties from being made of 99% pure Nickel allow this wire to be easily wrapped.
SS316L heating wire is made with the highest grade surgical stainless steel. The particular class of steel used is 316L, which is used for its high stress-to-rupture, creep, and tensile strength at elevated temperatures. With extremely low carbon levels, 316L is the perfect metal for atomizer coils.
Materials: Nichrome, Chromium, Nickel, Stainless Steel
- SS316L Heating Wire 0.25mm*10m/roll, 30 AWG
- Ni200 Pure Nickel Wire 0.20mm*10m/roll, 32 AWG
- Ni200 Pure Nickel Wire 0.16mm*10m/roll, 34 AWG
- Ni200 Pure Nickel Wire 0.40mm*10m/roll, 26 AWG
- Ni200 Pure Nickel Wire 0.30mm*10m/roll, 28 AWG
- UD Atomizer DIY Roll Coils Resistance Wire 10m comes with
- 1 x UD Roll Coil Resistance Wire